Cat 'n' Mouses
A downloadable game for Windows
A multiplayer VR game where the VR player is the cat who needs to stop those pesky mouses (PC players) from stealing his cheese. The cat can throw, smash and barricade the mice to stop them from taking cheese back to the mouse hole.
Currently a prototype this game was created in two weeks by a two man team for the TV game jam inspired by cartoons like Tom and Jerry with a little itchy and scratchy for good measure.
This game needs a SteamVR compatible headset. If you don't have a SteamVR compatible headset attached to your computer and SteamVR running the game will not run correctly.
- Added: Jump pads added around the level to reach high places
- Added: Some props will now break and shatter when thrown
- Added: The kitchen oven can now be used to kill the mouse players by putting them inside and closing the door
- Gameplay: Changed props to collide with environment
- Gameplay: Changed hit detection system to make killing the mouse players more consistent
- UI: Minor UI changes to improve visuals
- Bug fixes: Mouse players should no longer die when running into or falling onto idle props
- Bug fixes: Fixed most instances of the VR player falling out the world when returning to the menu
- Debug: Pressing the F key will now reset the player if they have fallen out the world
- Changed comments to a discussion board, if you have and suggestions for features or want to report bugs, this is the place to do it
- Added donation option to download, if we reach $100 in donations we will use the money to setup a Steam store page for the game
- Bug fixes: Fixed loading error
Click download now to get access to the following files: